Sunday

BEE INFO FOR YOUNG KIDS



A bees house is called a hive. Every bee has a job to do.
The Queen Bee is a female bee.
Scouts look for nectar.
The worker bees are also females and they go to flowers that are full of nectar and collect the nectar. They turn the nectar into delicious honey. They keep the honey in the hive inside wax.
The male bees are called drones.
The cleaners use their antennae to help the clean the cells.
The nurse bees feed the young larva a mixture of honey and pollen and make royal jelly.
The attendant cleans and feeds the queen.
The packers store the pollen.
Builders make the honeycomb cells.
Guard bees look out for any intruders and sting them.

2 comments:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete