Sunday

Bee Gifts for Children

Honey Girl and The Bee 8 x 10 Limited Edition Print
by Angie at Weekend Art
I have painted most of my life from murals to canvases and am currently busy raising my 2 little boys.  It is on the weekends that I set aside some art time for myself to paint and create whatever comes to mind.


"Be who you want to be. Aerodynamically the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."



Art for Children BEE Kids Art Print 8x10
Original Design Modern Ink Illustration Drawing




Children's Tote Bag - Art Bag - Crayon Roll Bag - Bees & Butterflys in the Garden



Bee Color Wheel Print - Teacher Gift Idea - Childrens Gift Idea
The art teacher inside me just couldn't resist creating a color wheel that is updated, sophisticated and fun. Kids love colors, and what better way for them to begin to learn about how colors work together then by being surrounded by them. Marie Antonelli


No comments:

Post a Comment